Order Your Test
Individual Infection Tests
Individual tests are priced at £120 inc. VAT
Complete our online order form to book your test now:
Price includes flight certificates where applicable.
Please note we are not currently offering individual antibody tests.
Partnership & Company Bulk Testing
Multiple testing packages available from £85* excl. VAT
for businesses, pharmacies and clinics:
*Based on a minimum order of 25 tests. Other discounts available.
How our viral detection kit works
Epistem’s laboratory testing services enable the fast assessment of samples to determine if an individual is infected with COVID-19.
- Decide on how many individuals require a test. One test per individual. Test kits are delivered to a single address per order.
- Epistem provides swabs and transport tubes to the contact address including a pre-paid envelope for their return. Alternatively, you may choose to arrange your own courier service.
- If the virus is present, it is immediately inactivated once placed in the transport tube in the sample collection kit. Please note, it is important to follow the sampling instructions supplied carefully. If the correct genetic material is not present, the test will be deemed a fail and no definitive result can be issued. This is particularly important for flight certifications.
- Analysis of extracted genetic material is performed using a validated methodology (RT-PCR) to confirm the presence or absence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Results are interpreted by Epistem and sent back electronically to each individual within 24 hours of sample receipt.
Complete our online form, email or call our staff for more information.
Submit your order for our RT-PCR sampling kit and test.
We'll send you your kits within the next working day.
Use swabs as directed.
Place your swabs into packaging.
Send the samples back to Epistem's laboratory.
Once received at Epistem, results will be provided electronically within 24 hours.
The Requirement to Infection Test
COVID-19 testing is essential to keep individuals in as safe an environment as possible. Infection testing can help with:
- Identifying asymptomatic individuals
- Many people have the virus but do not show signs of infection. These individuals can subsequently infect other individuals unknowingly.
- Differentiating COVID-19 from other infections
- It is important to distinguish COVID-19 infections from others with similar symptoms such as the common cold and influenza.
- Identifying clusters and spikes in infection
- With the relaxation of quarantine measures, this could subsequently result in spikes or clusters of COVID-19 infections.
- Ensuring the safety of others
- The application of social distancing and sanitisation may not be sufficient to ensure the safety of others in certain situations. Testing is therefore essential.
- Compliance with travel restrictions
- Certain countries are enforcing local restrictions and recommend a PCR test carried out 48, 72 or 96 hours prior to travelling. Airlines may therefore require a negative-result certificate before allowing you to board a flight.