Covid‑19 rapid testing Service
COVID-19 Testing Service Refund Policy
To request a refund please email COVID19@epistem.co.uk
- If we have not yet despatched your testing kit/s, you will be refunded in full.
- If your testing kit/s have already been dispatched, you can return the kit/s unopened and unused for a refund minus an administration fee (£20/test where an order has been dispatched by standard delivery and £30 if an order has been dispatched by Special Delivery), within 14 days of receipt, to:
Epistem Ltd. 48 Grafton Street Manchester, M13 9XX, United Kingdom Please include your name and order reference code with the package.
- If your testing kit/s have already been opened we are unable to provide a refund.
- Refunds or free re-tests are not possible if the swabs contain insufficient or incorrect sample and provide non-conclusive results. Customers should ensure they strictly adhere to the sampling guidelines provided with the test kits.
- Our PCR tests are conducted in a Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) accredited laboratory using a test that is approved in Europe (CE-IVD marked) and the United States (FDA approved). The test has also been approved by Public Health England (PHE).
- Different countries have different requirements and these are constantly changing. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that Epistem's test and accreditation is compliant with the country they are travelling to or the airline they are travelling with and refunds cannot be given for failure to comply.