Epistem provides laboratory GCLP-accredited DNA genotyping services.
We specialise in developing and validating genotyping assays as well as undertaking the analysis of clinical samples.
Genotyping services include:
- SNP analysis by NGS or microarrays
- Quantitative or qualitative analysis by RT-PCR
A number of targeted genotyping panels are available for oncology studies:
- AmpliSeq for Illumina Comprehensive Cancer Panel – targeted sequencing covering all exons of 409 cancer associated genes for the detection of Copy Number Variants (CNVs), Insertions-Deletions (indels), Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs), Somatic Variants. Compatible with DNA from FFPE samples.
- AmpliSeq for Illumina Childhood Cancer Panel – targeted sequencing of 203 genes associated with childhood cancers for the detection of hotspots, Single Nucleotide Variants (SNVs), indels, CNVs and gene fusions. For DNA or RNA, from fresh or FFPE samples.
- AmpliSeq for Illumina Comprehensive Panel v3 – targeted sequencing of 161 unique cancer associated genes including kinase domains and DNA repair genes for the detection of SNPs, CNVs, indels and gene fusions from RNA or DNA including FFPE samples.
Custom genotyping panels are available on request.